Learning from the experience of your peers is often the best way to guide decision making.
At Advance Iowa, we recognize this and offer peer groups across the state so YOU can take advantage of this opportunity. You will leave each meeting with fresh ideas, increased accountability for results, along with personal and professional planning concepts. Working with non-competing companies and industries, these peer groups provide a confidential environment to share challenges and learn from the experience of others.
What makes our peer groups unique?
- Trained facilitators who are experts in peer learning and keep discussions on track and relevant
- Guidance on discussions to help keep discussions on track and relevant
- Experience-driven vs. advice-giving
- Balanced group participation in discussion
- A proven process that releases the groups genius
- Chance to answers to pressing problems
Who should participate?
- Leaders of second-stage companies (10-99 employees)
- CEOs looking to get unvarnished feedback that's hard to get from employees, family, or friends
- Those looking for better results from decisions
- Firms wanting additional support and coaching
How does it work?
Each month, the peer group members get together to collaborate and find solutions to pressing issues in their businesses. This is selectively done in a confidential setting. In some instances, trainers or experts are brought in to provide additional support but either way, each participant is able to provide their own real-world experience.