University of Northern Iowa

 

 

  • Join the TOP 20%!

    Only 20% of business owners in the United States have a written succession plan in place. The other 80% wants to stop working within the next 10 years, and do NOT have a have a written plan in place!

    Together, we can create YOUR custom plan, preparing for your future transisiton and success.

     

    Find OUT where YOU stand!
    Business Ownership TRANSITION
  • Welcome!

    ADVANCE IOWA 
    Targeted SOLUTIONS, guiding small and mid-size enterprises as they thrive, grow, and succeed. 
    Together, we can overcome obstacles and identify new opportunities, and GROW your business
    Financial Solutions that work...
    BUSINESS FINANCIAL ANALYSIS & MANAGEMENT Program

     
    Learn more
    Advance IOWA Business Solutions
  • Welcome!

    ADVANCE IOWA 
    Targeted SOLUTIONS, guiding small and mid-size enterprises as they thrive, grow, and succeed. 
    Together, we can overcome obstacles and identify new opportunities, and GROW your business
    Financial Solutions that work...
    BUSINESS FINANCIAL ANALYSIS & MANAGEMENT Program

     
    Learn more
    Business FINANCIAL ANALYSIS & MANAGEMENT Program
  • Welcome!

    ADVANCE IOWA 
    Targeted SOLUTIONS, guiding small and mid-size enterprises as they thrive, grow, and succeed. 
    Together, we can overcome obstacles and identify new opportunities, and GROW your business
    Financial Solutions that work...
    BUSINESS FINANCIAL ANALYSIS & MANAGEMENT Program

     
    Learn more
    Advance IOWA Business Solutions
  • ADVANCE IOWA plays a significant role in a NEW partnership!

    The University of Northern Iowa, Youngstown State University
    and the National Center for Defense Manufacturing and Machining
    are joining forces.

     

    Read the full press release
    Advance IOWA team photo
  • An Iowa Business Success Story

    Read our latest Iowa Business Feature about Joe & Dawnica King,
    owners and operators of Cruiser Electric.

     
    Meet Joe & Dawnica King
    Cruiser Electric - Joe & Dawnica King

 

 

ADVANCE IOWA

Welcome quote, Paul Kinghorn

At ADVANCE IOWA, we provide targeted solutions, guiding small and mid-sized enterprises as they thrive, grow and succeed.

 

Our TEAM is leading businesses successfully through transitions, shifting mindsets towards GROWTH and INNOVATION! We understand that each business is unique and has different needs and challenges.

By engaging business leadership, we assist with strategic planning, skill development, and implementation, to improve company operations.

Connect with us and take a look at the comprehensive BUSINESS SOLUTIONS we have to offer!

 

GROWTHBusiness Ownership TransitionTrainingConnecting

 

 

 

 

 

ADVANCE IOWA assists firms in overcoming obstacles and helps identify new opportunities. Our team has proven capabilities to deliver value to your business.

We have firsthand experience of what it takes to navigate a dynamic and changing environment. Our team can be flexible to your needs, be it a small-scale project or a long-term engagement.

 


 

What are YOUR numbers telling you? 

Our new BUSINESS FINANCIAL ANALYSIS & MANAGEMENT Program 
has the answers to many questions you have been asking and then some!

 

Having better insight into what your financials are saying and using it to think strategically is one of the core components of making pivotal business decisions.

Join us and begin our exciting program because you will gain new ideas, increase accountability and build financial strategies that work! By developing personal and professional concepts and devising strategic plans for your business's future, you will gear the business towards success effectively and with longevity.

 

This program will help to improve company operations by assessing operational needs, developing strategic plans, providing leadership/skill development, and utilizing services to ensure successful implementation. 

Measure, Manage & Succeed with our Business Financial Analysis & Management Program, four components for your business growth and success.

Business Financial Analysis & Management Program


Contact us! We can help businesses grow! 

Let's WORK together!

info@advanceiowa.com
319-273-IOWA (4692)

 

 

 Facebook Link    LinkedIn Link

 

FOLLOW US!

News

Wednesday, November 23, 2022

 

Apply Today! 10,000 Small Businesses program

As a valued ADVANCE IOWA partner, the 10,000 Small Businesses program is a... Read More

Wednesday, August 24, 2022
Looking to get real-life applications of your classroom learning? UNI Center for Business Growth & Innovation/Advance Iowa has Part-Time ∙ On-Campus Student Employment Opportunities!

What W... Read More

Thursday, April 28, 2022

A new partnership among the University of Northern Iowa (UNI), Youngstown State University (YSU) and the National Center for Defense Manufacturing and Machining (NCDMM) will leverage $10 millio... Read More